Found these writing and publishing posts this week. I think they are all worth reading:
- Owned Media, Darcy Pattison
- Facebook friends are great, but you don’t own the content there. So be sure to claim some real estate of your own.
- Know Your Characters, Rebecca LuElla Miller
- “Perhaps nothing is more important for a novelist than to know his characters, and this fact is true regardless if the story is ‘plot driven’ or ‘character driven.'”
- Blake Snyder’s Beat Sheet, Tim Stout
- A quick explanation of the beats in Save the Cat.
(Visited 61 times, 1 visits today)
previous post~ Literary Agent and Control Freak«
next post~ »Description ~ A Little Goes a Long Way